Enemy targeting second option in future?

JJSora
Will there be a secondary option in the future to target you're enemy like double tapping the screen instead of pinching it? The two fingers to block is great but maybe an option to double tap the enemy to target in the future?

Comments

• Gr33nEggsNSpam
    GMSC Recruit
    The issue here is that the response time of the game is so instant to single-finger contact that a double click would be competing with the burst weapons that many players use.
  • Gr33nEggsNSpam
    GMSC Recruit
    edited Feb 2015
    I'm not sure how everyone else is playing the game (iPad/iPod/iPhone,) but on my iPod Touch, I have very very few issues with the targeting aspect because of how I hold it and am able to hold (shield) or "pinch" (target) with my thumbs being the button mashers.

It does seem that several players are taking issue with the mechanics of targeting due to difficulty. Again, just an idea, but try some other ways to hold your mobile device in order to play. I know when I play various shooters on XBox, I tend to hold the remote in different ways to maximize potential. Games require players to adapt to the design and rules.
  • Incarnadine
    GMSC Recruit
    One of my problems is that I have decent fingernails occasionally, and I have to relearn how to target each time either my thumb or forefinger nail breaks. Something that'd be really valuable for me would be to be able to go through the headshot tutorial again each time I need to adjust.
  • TheWizard
    Developer
    @Incarnadine, I have same problem at times. Are you saying go through the tutorial again to learn the skill again?
  • Incarnadine
    GMSC Recruit
    Right, just because I figure it's the optimized method for learning, and going through it step by step again might help. I've tried running some of the early campaigns again, which is probably my best solution for now, but I get bored at low challenge levels and frustrated at high. Might try an early campaign at a low level as if it's a speed run and just practice head shots until I get it back....