OL' RELIABLE TROPHY (NOT SO RELIABLE)

Gabrielus007
Hello, first of all, I have been playing the game for a while and I really like it. Congratulations, It is an excellent game!!
I had an issue with the trophy accounting as I have been playing on a daily basis but it seems that the server is not recognizing it as my OL' RELIABLE trophies is saying 2 days when it should be way over 20.
Can you take a look on the matter?
Thanks.

Comments

• Moo
    Welcome to the forums :)
    I personally haven't encountered such an issue so far (been active for over 30 days). I'm guessing it's a server issue causing your activity not being uploaded to the server two days ago, and therefore unrecorded on the trophy leaderboards......
  • Gabrielus007
    It happen the same thing again, this time after playing almost 3 months. Please fix it as i invested a lot of time, just to be taken by a bug. Being #10 in the ranking and loosing it by a bug is not fun :(
  • johnnywhatnow
    Developer
    ^ All over it @Gabrielus007-- we'll get you back up on that leaderboard asap! I'll keep you posted.
  • johnnywhatnow
    Developer
    Hey @Gabrielus007, everything should be fixed! Please keep in mind that it may take up to 48 hours to update on the online Leaderboard.

In any case, you should be able to see the change in your in-game player profile :)