Trophies Stats Not Updated

Starglider
edited Jun 2015
My daily Fountainhead numbers and my Lifetime Ol' Reliable total update, but my weekly, monthly, and Capt. Owens trophies don't, starting two to three weeks ago. I'm still enjoying M* otherwise! Gameplay unchanged.
Username: 574RG11D3R
IPAd Air 2
Ios 8.3
Using Weblock app

Thanks!
Starglider

Comments

• johnnywhatnow
    Developer
    On it @Starglider, and thank you for the kind words! I'll keep you posted as we sort out the issue.
  • johnnywhatnow
    Developer
    Hey @Starglider, we haven't seen any issues with the trophies on our end-- could you please try force-quitting the app and relaunching while connected to WiFi? Let me know if that refreshes the data...
  • Starglider
    edited Jun 2015
    That made no change, but deleting and downloading M* again did! Most are updating now: I am Charlie and Vet of Week do, after they hadn't for weeks. Thanks for checking your end; since no one else had mentioned this, I figured it was probably me somehow, but hadn't thought to reinstall. :)
  • johnnywhatnow
    Developer
    Glad to hear it-- thanks for the heads up and let me know if you see any other issues!
  • Starglider
    After reinstalling M*, Ol' Reliable trophy reset to zero but correctly updated earlier today after less than two full days. (84 consectutive day streak!). All the other trophies now updating except Psycho and Speedster, which I don't use. Thanks agan!