johnnywhatnow
Developer
BEAT A DEV
Confirmed: Midnight
Headshots

Pro Options:
Player
  • ITEM LEVEL = 10
Standard settings in this week's Headshot Challenge, but you must face off against @alk3ovation-- and there's nothing standard about him. Do your best to top his score. IF you can manage that... 500 Catalyst is your prize. 1,000 goes to the overall winner.

Good luck!

• • • • •
Beat A Dev Events are held every weekend starting Friday. Keep an eye out on Facebook, Twitter or your "News Feed".

Comments

• namacouraion
    When I am going to acquire Catalyst which I got by this challenge, the Internet connection of this game is cut. Therefore I cannot acquire Catalyst.
  • johnnywhatnow
    Developer
    Hey @namacouraion, I sent the rewards out yesterday-- seeing as you tied for 1ST place, you should receive your 1,000 Catalyst upon connecting the game to our servers. Let me know if you don't receive it once you connect to the Internet.
  • namacouraion
    The reward arrived yesterday. When I was going to acquire a reward, the Internet connection of the game had been cut without permission, but after trying the acquisition of the reward once again this morning, I was able to receive a reward safely. m(_ _)m
  • johnnywhatnow
    Developer
    Great to hear! Thanks @namacouraion, and sorry for the trouble!