No Challenge or Trophy Awards

LicederM
For the last few days, I haven't gotten any challenge or trophy rewards. Last ones I can remember getting is the weekly one. After that I haven't gotten any and I have won at least 10 challenges and a few dailies but no rewards have come to me. Have tried the standard killing the app relaunch and launching probes but still nothing coming to me.

Comments

• TheWizard
    Developer
    @LicederM, gotcha, let's figure out which issue is hitting you. To confirm, were all of the Challenges Ante Challenges (where you had an Element Ante)?

And on the trophies front, did you get the pop up that said "you got the Bronze XYZ Trophy?"
  • LicederM
    A mix of Ante and non-ante challenges. And lots of the standard message you have won such and such challenge and trophy. But no pop up yellow with rewards.
  • TheWizard
    Developer
    I think this is probably how your messages are queuing up. Try launching a probe, then killing the app, then restarting the application from scratch.

Also, are you getting the "hey you should buy probes" or similar pop up as you get into the game each time?
  • LicederM
    Tried the sequence as you described but still nothing.

I can't say for certain I haven't got any I havenlt got any of the launch messages but none in the last few times I launched it though.
  • LicederM
    Any word on this issue. I'm now short a few million element from challenges, 2000 thousand tech points from the weeklies and somewhere around 6700 catalyst from various competitions.