Midnight Rises - unable to purchase chapter 3

Miskarr
I have bought and read chapter 2 and attempted to do the same for chapter 3. However, despite the Apple Store believing that I have made the purchase, the app will not acknowledge it. Repeated attempts to purchase (which the infrastructure tells me is free, as I already bought it) and clicking on the restore purchases button in the store result only in an "unable to confirm purchase payment receipt" error message.

Comments

• steakbacon
    Developer
    Hi Miskarr - sorry to hear about that. It may help to quit the app (via double tapping the home button) and re-launching it. Let us know if that works for you.
  • Miskarr
    It is working now. Just quitting the app as you described did not fix it, but quitting the app and then hard rebooting the iPad did, for your records.

Thanks,
    Miskarr.
  • steakbacon
    Developer
    Thanks for the info. Hope you enjoy Chapter 3!
  • ovidian
    I have the same problem and it's not fixed by restarting the app or my ipad. Would love to support you guys, really enjoyed the first two chapters, but unable to purchase chapter 3 even after a good hour of troubleshooting.
  • steakbacon
    Developer
    Ovidian - just sent you a PM to try to help troubleshoot.
  • twobadcats
    I have purchased chapters 2 & 3 and can't get the app to download and play them. How do I relaun the app?
  • steakbacon
    Developer
    You should be able to tap the "Continue" button on the main menu. If you are looking to relaunch the app, double tap the home button on your device and force quit the app by swiping it's image off the screen (on iOS8) or holding it's icon and pressing the red X button (on earlier iOS versions). Hope that helps!
  • sigilscion
    I am having the same issues with chapter three it tellsme i purchased it but won't restore the purchase the gives an in app purchase error
  • steakbacon
    Developer
    Hi Sigilscion - we've been looking into this today and it does appear that there are some intermittent network errors popping up with the store purchasing - sorry about that. We should have a fix soon, the errors do come and go, so likely that if you try again in a little bit it will work. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • twobadcats
    edited Feb 2015
    I still can't download chapters 2 and 3. I rebooted my iPhone and even deleted the app and reloaded it but that didn't help either. What now?
  • Tink1
    GMSC Recruit
    I saw this issue as well, but it resolved after an app restart.
  • CrazyM23sw
    It's 2016 and I'm still having this same problem. I've purchased Chapter 3 but can't download it. I've tried everything listed and no luck.
  • TheWizard
    Developer
    Hi there, sorry for the trouble. I'll PM you a couple of questions to see if we can get your issue fixed.