Cannot access Midnight Star chapters after reading Midnight Rises

Yojace
How can I unlock this content?

Comments

• steakbacon
    Developer
    Hi Yojace - Are you trying to unlock Chapters 2 and 3 of Midnight Rises? Those unlock via sharing and/or in app purchase.
  • Yojace
    Hey steakbacon no I already bought and read chapters 2 & 3 of Midnight Rises. I'm trying to get Midnight Star game chapters "Stupid Wonderful Charlie", "It's not just luck", "In a crisis he focuses", and so on unlocked. They all say they are unlocked after reading Midnight Rises.
  • steakbacon
    Developer
    Gotcha - we have had some issues with the account connect - can you direct message me your user name and email - and I'll see if I can fix that for you
  • Yojace
    My username is yojace, but it doesn't even show I'm registered online. I thing the game is just not connecting to the Internet.
  • steakbacon
    Developer
    Hi Yojace - Sorry for the slow reply. I did want to get back to you even though I don't have a good answer for you. Unfortunately you are right - the servers are not online. I will try to get the story chapters together so I can send them to you. That might be the best option. Again, sorry about the server situation.

Also, since I don't think that's gonna make you very happy - would love to send you out a T-Shirt to try to at least make up for our lack of server reachability. Lemme know if that's cool - give me a size/place to send to.